New Researchers Conference:
- You will be staying in the dorms at UMN from Tuesday, August 2nd through
Saturday, August 6th.
- You do not need to arrange food or lodging for NRC. It will be
arranged through the UMN facilities and will be paid for by the NRC grants.
- The first event of the week is a mixer on Tuesday, August 2nd from 7pm -
10pm. We would love to see you Tuesday at the mixer, but if you
cannot attend, please make sure you are at the conference by 8:30am on
Wednesday August 3rd.
- You can take public transportation from the airport to the dorms.
Precise details will be given soon.
- The last event of the week is on Saturday, August 6th at noon.
After we finish the sessions, we will gather our belongings and head into
Minneapolis. We will arrange to travel together from NRC to JSM.
- We will reimburse up to $250 of your travel fees (flight, parking, gas,
cab fares, etc...).
Joint Statistical Meetings:
- We will transport you from NRC to JSM on Saturday, August 6th.
- If you plan to attend JSM, you will need hotel reservations (not paid
for by NRC) from Saturday August 6th through whenever you leave JSM.